Page 1 of 1

Jag breakers yard near Oldham

Posted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:15 pm
by Montyjag
Hi I got some trim for my x j a few years ago from a Jag breaker near Oldham just off the M62 maybe near Bury.

Does anyone know of such a place.

Sadly Eurojag have not got the parts I need.

Thanks in advance.

T

Re: Jag breakers yard near Oldham

Posted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:33 pm
by Brakebuster
what parts are you after ,

and what vintage

BB :?:

Re: Jag breakers yard near Oldham

Posted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:30 pm
by Montyjag
I am after a drivers side seat plastic for a 98 XK8 in champagne and a nearside plastic trim that surrounds the bonnet release in brown.

Regards

T

Re: Jag breakers yard near Oldham

Posted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:43 am
by GordonJ
Could this be the one you are looking for,

Gate 4b Pimhole Fold, bury, lancashire. BL9 7ET
Tel: 0161 272 0100

or look at http://www.breakeryard.com/

Might be of some help, found them while looking for headlights for my jeep.

G

Re: Jag breakers yard near Oldham

Posted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:01 pm
by BADPower
Hi there,

Douglas Valley breakers near Wigan usually have some bits for modern Jaguars, I use the quite a lot.

Tel: 01257 424 695

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Colin