Cannot open boot lid on W Reg XK8
Posted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:31 pm
Hi All
I have accidentally pressed the Valet button. According to the Drivers Manual the only way to open the boot is with the black key. However, the key tuns in the lock but dosen't unlock the boot. I suppose the lock has't been used for sometime, I have only just bought the car so am getting aquainted with its little foibles!!
Any help or suggestions would be much appreciated
Peter
I have accidentally pressed the Valet button. According to the Drivers Manual the only way to open the boot is with the black key. However, the key tuns in the lock but dosen't unlock the boot. I suppose the lock has't been used for sometime, I have only just bought the car so am getting aquainted with its little foibles!!
Any help or suggestions would be much appreciated
Peter