Hi, I've owned my 1999 xkr for 2 months, at the time of the test drive I did'nt check the cruise control. I have since tried to get it to work but no joy? Am I doing something wrong... I can work the CC on my Mondeo!
I have read the handbook, and have tried turning off the Traction control before turning on the CC switch on center console(which lights up correctly)? Any ideas?
Cruise control not working?
Moderators:MarkX, mike020150
Re: Cruise control not working?
Hi Winchester,
Welcome to the club.....
On the Cruise issue its just worth eliminating this possibility as its not THAT obvious until you know....
Make sure that the cruise master switch on the J gate, next to the Sport Mode button, is raised in the On position, the LED should be glowing. Over around 40 mph the cruise should set by clicking the Set button on the right hand side of the steering wheel.
Let us know if its not that as it could be e.g. a blown fuse in the circuit.
Cheers,
Paul.
Welcome to the club.....
On the Cruise issue its just worth eliminating this possibility as its not THAT obvious until you know....
Make sure that the cruise master switch on the J gate, next to the Sport Mode button, is raised in the On position, the LED should be glowing. Over around 40 mph the cruise should set by clicking the Set button on the right hand side of the steering wheel.
Let us know if its not that as it could be e.g. a blown fuse in the circuit.
Cheers,
Paul.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests