rear end ratio

Moderators:MarkX, mike020150

Jonathan3004
Posts:28
Joined:Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:58 pm
rear end ratio

Postby Jonathan3004 » Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:52 pm

I have a MY2003 4.2 XKR and want to know the rear end ratio (aka final drive ratio) for the car, does anyone know??

The reason I ask is that I have a bit of software called SpeedTracer which I got free with Autoenginutiy software which I can connect to the car whilst driving and it can work out BHP, 0-60 time etc. I am told it a reasonably accurate but I need the correct info to input to set it up. I also need the drag coeffeint but believe it is .35?

If anyone has used this software I would be interested to hear of your experiance with it.

Many thanks Jon

jgaxkr
Posts:2
Joined:Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:57 am

Postby jgaxkr » Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:03 am

You have a 3.07 ratio diff in your car

GrandTourer
Posts:297
Joined:Tue Feb 21, 2006 6:58 pm
Location:Leicester, UK

Postby GrandTourer » Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:50 pm

I have bought the AutoEnginuity PC-based package including the special Jaguar extension. I have found the package very good for the price.
I also have the Speed Tracer s/w but have not bothered to play with it yet - always something more important to do, it seems :roll:
______________________________
Karl, XK8 MY2000 Pacific Blue


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests