Page 1 of 1
SPECIFICATION SHEET
Posted: Thu Feb 01, 2024 1:29 pm
by andrew.graham97934
Hi All,
how does one go about getting hold of a copy of the original spec sheet for the build of my car?
I am particularly interested in the options it had fitted.
Obviously I have the VIN, but just wondered is it readily available or only with special access somewhere?
Thanks in advance.
Andrew
Re: SPECIFICATION SHEET
Posted: Thu Feb 01, 2024 4:36 pm
by BrianG
It was some years ago that I did this for my X350, but you could try an email to Jaguar Info. They were very helpful and listed all the standard features plus all the extras ordered by the original purchaser.
information@jaguar.co.uk
Re: SPECIFICATION SHEET
Posted: Fri Feb 02, 2024 10:32 am
by mike020150
These days, Jaguar is quite quick to remove spec data from its dealer access websites only a few years after cars have been produced. If you would like to send me your car's VIN (by using the pm function), I will look to see if any data are readily available. Mike.
Re: SPECIFICATION SHEET
Posted: Fri Feb 02, 2024 11:07 am
by andrew.graham97934
Thanks Mike.
Much appreciated for your help.
PM sent.
Kind regards
Andrew
Re: SPECIFICATION SHEET
Posted: Sat Feb 03, 2024 12:01 pm
by mike020150
Pm sent with some details. Mike.
Re: SPECIFICATION SHEET
Posted: Sat Feb 03, 2024 3:57 pm
by andrew.graham97934
Thanks Mike.
PM'd reply back to you.
Many thanks.