Potential internship opportunities
Posted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:01 am
Hi all!
Perhaps someone may be able to help or point me in the right direction?
I have a colleague who is French and whose son is studying automotive engineering at degree level. The son wants to arrange an internship in the UK in July or August this year with an organisation where he can study and learn about the renovation of cars and the maintenance of old car collections. Does anyone have any ideas where this might be possible?
Naturally my first thoughts were Beaulieu and Gaydon (yet to try) and I have already approached my local museum at Sparkford (Haynes) but they feel they are too small to cope with such an additional staff member.
If anyone has any suggestions, or named contacts at Beaulieu or Gaydon I might approach, I should be very grateful.
Thanks. Andy
Perhaps someone may be able to help or point me in the right direction?
I have a colleague who is French and whose son is studying automotive engineering at degree level. The son wants to arrange an internship in the UK in July or August this year with an organisation where he can study and learn about the renovation of cars and the maintenance of old car collections. Does anyone have any ideas where this might be possible?
Naturally my first thoughts were Beaulieu and Gaydon (yet to try) and I have already approached my local museum at Sparkford (Haynes) but they feel they are too small to cope with such an additional staff member.
If anyone has any suggestions, or named contacts at Beaulieu or Gaydon I might approach, I should be very grateful.
Thanks. Andy