58.2 MPG!!

Moderators:MarkX, mike020150

User avatar
D_Doran
Posts:113
Joined:Tue Aug 14, 2007 3:21 pm

Postby D_Doran » Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:13 pm

Well, I've just used my first full tank of LPG, and unfortunately my figures aren't quite as good as Mark's (damn that heavy right foot of mine! :shock: ).

On petrol alone, I was averaging 23.6mpg. Very little motorway driving, so mostly stop-start urban and country roads (and boy-racer accelerating!).

My first LPG run on financial comparison has got me up to 36.5mpg, so as I say, nowhere near to Mark's fuel economy, but still a marked improvement. I'll have to try as best I can to start driving more sedately and see if I can get any better.

Damian

User avatar
D_Doran
Posts:113
Joined:Tue Aug 14, 2007 3:21 pm

Postby D_Doran » Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:27 pm

Got my LPG conversion certificate and the emissions figures are as follows:

Petrol (Before conversion) CO2 13.56
Petrol (after conversion) CO2 13.56
LPG (after conversion) CO2 11.0

Petrol (before conversion) Hydrocarbons 6.0
Petrol (after conversion) Hydrocarbons 6.0
LPG (after conversion) Hydrocarbons 2.1

Damian


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests