Breakfast meet at AV8 Cafe Kemble airport

Moderators:MarkX, mike020150

xjjohn

Member
Posts:15
Joined:Mon May 17, 2010 5:27 pm
Location:Oxfordshire
Breakfast meet at AV8 Cafe Kemble airport

Postby xjjohn » Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:37 pm

Hi, recently visited the AV8 Cafe at Kemble airport in Gloucestershire and was informed by staff that on 2nd Saturday of the month XK members meet up there for a breakfast meet, however I can't find any info for this in the magazine or the forum to confirm..
Could someone please confirm if this is on as I should so like to meet up with other XK owners or is it open to all Jaguars as the XJS meet is on the last Saturday of the month...
Many thanks,
:D

User avatar
Rictus

Member
Posts:200
Joined:Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:48 pm

Re: Breakfast meet at AV8 Cafe Kemble airport

Postby Rictus » Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:48 pm

Hi John,
That meet is arranged by the XKEC (XK Enthusiasts' Club) but is open to all, although you will find mostly XKs there.
And don't forget with your location that our new meet at Gaydon on 1st Saturday of the month will be perfect for you :D
Peter
1963 Mark 2 3.4
2005 XK8 4.2-S Convertible
2009 XF 3.0D PL

xjjohn

Member
Posts:15
Joined:Mon May 17, 2010 5:27 pm
Location:Oxfordshire

Re: Breakfast meet at AV8 Cafe Kemble airport

Postby xjjohn » Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:07 pm

Hi Peter, many thanks for the info..I'll be at AV8 on Saturday with the XK..Let's hope it stops raining by then so I can polish & wax her...(the XK that is!!)
Also will be at Gaydon on 5th March..
Thanks again,
John :D :D

User avatar
Rictus

Member
Posts:200
Joined:Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:48 pm

Re: Breakfast meet at AV8 Cafe Kemble airport

Postby Rictus » Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:04 pm

Hi Peter, many thanks for the info..I'll be at AV8 on Saturday with the XK..Let's hope it stops raining by then so I can polish & wax her...(the XK that is!!)
Also will be at Gaydon on 5th March..
Thanks again,
John :D :D
John,
The first Gaydon meet is not until 2nd April :!:

I sometimes take my XK to the AV8 meet so may see you on Saturday but am not definite yet :)
Peter
1963 Mark 2 3.4
2005 XK8 4.2-S Convertible
2009 XF 3.0D PL


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests