New member

Moderators:MarkX, mike020150

j4gu4r

Member
Posts:15
Joined:Wed Nov 19, 2014 4:01 pm
Location:Cheshire
New member

Postby j4gu4r » Wed Nov 19, 2014 4:38 pm

Hello,

I have owned an XK8 2003 convertible 4.2 L for just a year :D but only joined the JEC at the Classic Car Show this year (£10 discount--no I'm not from Yorkshire but I do have Scottish blood), and live in Cheshire.

Thoroughly enjoying the experrience (even with the constant noise from the passenger seat :roll: )

I'm afraid to say that at the Classic Car Show I fell in love :oops: . The Suffolk Jaguar SS100 is now my dream car.

I look forward to learning off everyone and meeting other nuts.

Andrew
XK8 Conv 4.2L 2003 Sea Frost
Challenger 4.2L E-Type OTS Carman Red
XKR 400 Conv. 4.2L 2004 Platinum Silver
Porsche 928S4 1990 Dark Blue

PPV

Member
Posts:639
Joined:Sat Jun 14, 2008 4:48 pm
Location:Nantwich

Re: New member

Postby PPV » Wed Nov 19, 2014 4:44 pm

Welcome to the club. Do you intend to participate in the local Jaguar meetings? It depends where you are in Cheshire as to which one is closer.
Regards,
Paul V
Mk2 3.8
Nissan Micra K13
Porsche Macan S

j4gu4r

Member
Posts:15
Joined:Wed Nov 19, 2014 4:01 pm
Location:Cheshire

Re: New member

Postby j4gu4r » Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:31 pm

Hello PPV,

If they will have me, yes. I live near Knutsford. Probably the one nearest me is at Antrobus, is that correct ?

Regards

Andrew
XK8 Conv 4.2L 2003 Sea Frost
Challenger 4.2L E-Type OTS Carman Red
XKR 400 Conv. 4.2L 2004 Platinum Silver
Porsche 928S4 1990 Dark Blue

PPV

Member
Posts:639
Joined:Sat Jun 14, 2008 4:48 pm
Location:Nantwich

Re: New member

Postby PPV » Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:22 pm

Hello Andrew, I live in Nantwich so North Staffs is the closest for me at the Bleeding Wolf Scholar Green, otherwise it would be at Antrobus.
Regards,
Paul
Paul V
Mk2 3.8
Nissan Micra K13
Porsche Macan S

mike020150

Member
Posts:3469
Joined:Wed Feb 08, 2006 6:26 pm

Re: New member

Postby mike020150 » Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:14 am

Hi Andrew,
Welcome aboard! Make sure you keep your eyes open for XK8 Forum events. Details appear online and in the magazine. We will hold our Christmas lunch at Buxton (7th December, 2014). Then, next year, we will enjoy a Yorkshire Dales run in the Spring, followed by a long weekend trip to Heidelberg and another run in the early Autumn. They are all highly sociable events and fresh faces are more than welcome. Hope to meet you on one or more of these fun runs. Mike. :)
2014 XK Dynamic R convertible; 1977 Daimler Double Six Coupe; 2023 XE AWD 300S


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests