Hi everyone.
Long time Jag owner but new to the XK. E Types in the family for 30 odd years but my wife decided it was time I grew up! A last run to Le Mans in the E and then a search for a replacement. The XK was the only choice.....it has the Jaguar lineage in that you can see the D Type and the E Type lines everywhere. A beautiful low mileage 03 plate in dark green found in Minster Jaguars York, although I didn't realise it was an XKR until they lifted the bonnet. Shows how much research I had done.....I just wanted one! Just back from the first extended warrenty claim (well it is a Jag!) and two wonderful trips down south on the French motorways. Just what the car was built for! Still the boy racer in me is stirring....has anyone had an exhaust conversion done? I long to hear a little more of what must be a wonderful V8 sounding engine....but not enough to put off the very contented wife......!
Hi from sunny Herefordshire
Moderators:MarkX, mike020150
-
mike020150

- Posts:3469
- Joined:Wed Feb 08, 2006 6:26 pm
-
GrandTourer
- Posts:297
- Joined:Tue Feb 21, 2006 6:58 pm
- Location:Leicester, UK
-
mike020150

- Posts:3469
- Joined:Wed Feb 08, 2006 6:26 pm
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests