New member cheshire

Moderators:MarkX, mike020150

scallan1956
Posts:13
Joined:Sun Sep 30, 2007 3:04 pm
New member cheshire

Postby scallan1956 » Tue Oct 16, 2007 10:25 pm

HI, have just joined the forum. I have a 1998 xk8 in red best car i ever
owned. i will post some photos soon. :lol:

User avatar
D_Doran
Posts:113
Joined:Tue Aug 14, 2007 3:21 pm

Postby D_Doran » Tue Oct 16, 2007 10:31 pm

Hi Dave and welcome!

Whereabouts in Cheshire? I used to live in Handforth (near Wilmslow) before I moved back to N. Ireland.

Damian

scallan1956
Posts:13
Joined:Sun Sep 30, 2007 3:04 pm

Re: New member cheshire

Postby scallan1956 » Tue Oct 16, 2007 10:37 pm

HI, have just joined the forum. I have a 1998 xk8 in red best car i ever
owned. i will post some photos soon. :lol: hi damian, Sandbach
home of the M6 blakspot.

scallan1956
Posts:13
Joined:Sun Sep 30, 2007 3:04 pm

Re: New member cheshire

Postby scallan1956 » Tue Oct 16, 2007 10:40 pm

HI, have just joined the forum. I have a 1998 xk8 in red best car i ever
owned. i will post some photos soon. :lol:
Has any members had trouble with front susspension fulcrum bolts and bushes.

User avatar
Sharfrs2
Posts:109
Joined:Sat Jan 07, 2006 6:10 pm
Location:Sunbury, MIddx

Postby Sharfrs2 » Wed Oct 17, 2007 3:39 pm

Hi Dave

Yes the bushes are notorious for not lasting very long and need replacing anything between every 6000 and 18000 miles.

The upper wishbone bolts do have a tendancy to try and become as one with the subframe and can be a right bugger to get out.
Remember those that gave their todays for your tomorrows.


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests