Greeting fellow 'CAT' lovers!
Just thought I would post a note to become active on the forum. I have been a pround Jaguar owner for 10 years now and am on my 4th Cat. First one was an underpowered 2.9 litre XJ6 (1991? H reg) Second was another XJ6 but the X300 on an M reg in Carnival Red. Third one an XK8, 1996 P reg and now have another XK8 2001. I have loved them all. First fell in love with Jags when I was a small boy and saw a Majesic MK X outside the Tanglewood pub on the A64 on our way to Scarborough, which is where my Dad had stopped to get some water for his Hillman Imp which was forever overheating, aluminium engine, the head was prone to warping and letting water seep into the pots, a common problem of the marque but I digress, this was my first encounter with a beautiful lady, the Mark X! Although I am not a mechanic, I hope to be of help to fellow members on the forum with my overall knowlege and experiences I have had with my Jaguars.
Happy Motoring...............Glenn
http://inlinethumb25.webshots.com/6424/ ... 600Q85.jpg
Greetings
Moderators:MarkX, mike020150
-
GrandTourer
- Posts:297
- Joined:Tue Feb 21, 2006 6:58 pm
- Location:Leicester, UK
Welcome to the forum, Glenn.
I am sure your long-term experience with our beloved cars will be of help to other, likeminded members
Your car looks great and just proves, you are obviously a man of good taste
I have a MY2000, XK8 which I have owned now for 3.5 years, and, yes I am still smiling
- nothing new there, then.
Best wishes and keep enjoying your cat.
I am sure your long-term experience with our beloved cars will be of help to other, likeminded members
Your car looks great and just proves, you are obviously a man of good taste
I have a MY2000, XK8 which I have owned now for 3.5 years, and, yes I am still smiling
Best wishes and keep enjoying your cat.
______________________________
Karl, XK8 MY2000 Pacific Blue
Karl, XK8 MY2000 Pacific Blue
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests