The cat move

Moderators:MarkX, mike020150

grahamr
Posts:12
Joined:Fri Jan 20, 2006 9:57 am
The cat move

Postby grahamr » Mon Oct 09, 2006 10:19 pm

Hi all,
after 3 years on the XJS forum, I have moved.
Changed the 1994 XJS 4.0 coupe for the a 2000 XK8 in cardinal red.
Hopefully may happy years on this forum.
Graham

mickmoor1
Posts:35
Joined:Thu Dec 28, 2006 4:25 pm
Location:leicester

Postby mickmoor1 » Tue Oct 10, 2006 9:42 pm

Hi Grayame welcome to the xk8 owners bug i have owned loads of different jags xjs x3oo xj40 xj8 now the xk8 and i must say its the best one i have ever owned what a buzz every time i drive it mine is a 1998 xk8 convertible in saphire blue i joined the xk8/r club where there are loads of dedicated owners of xk8s and xkrs, take a look at the forum and look at some of the postings, there is a non member section, but its well worth joining the club as a full member as there is a lot of tech guys on there for answers to problems that you might get in the future

bye MICK

mike020150

Member
Posts:3469
Joined:Wed Feb 08, 2006 6:26 pm

Postby mike020150 » Thu Oct 12, 2006 8:44 am

Welcome to the Forum, Graham. Having jumped from an XJS into an XK8 you won't need convincing that the later car is a significant step forward in every way, with the exception of DIY mechanics. However, in compenssation, they are also a lot more reliable and probably generate more smiles per mile as well as more miles per gallon! Mike.

GrandTourer
Posts:297
Joined:Tue Feb 21, 2006 6:58 pm
Location:Leicester, UK

Postby GrandTourer » Thu Oct 12, 2006 5:01 pm

Welcome to the forum, Graham.
I am sure you will enjoy your new P&J immensly :)
I have owned my XK8 Coupe, MY2000 coming up to 3 years in a few months and I am still :D :) all the way.
Good Luck with yours.
______________________________
Karl, XK8 MY2000 Pacific Blue

User avatar
Sharfrs2
Posts:109
Joined:Sat Jan 07, 2006 6:10 pm
Location:Sunbury, MIddx

Postby Sharfrs2 » Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:48 am

Welcome Graham. The smiles per mile just seem to increase with time of ownership. I've had my 98MY XK8 for 18months and although I've had a few niggling problems with her, she still gives me a thrill everytime I look at her, let alone drive her :lol:
Remember those that gave their todays for your tomorrows.


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests