Page 1 of 1

Hiya

Posted: Thu May 11, 2006 5:32 pm
by Jerrers
Hi,

I have a 98 (R-reg) XKR cabrio in BRG - had a few problems with split pipes in the cooling system, had the tenstioners redone, oh and now it's developed a leak from the oil-cooler !!! Also the hydraulics for the Hood leaks a little, so I need to track that down and fix it!

Still I think it a great motor, and once I get the problems sorted she'll be sweet !

Posted: Thu May 11, 2006 8:38 pm
by mike020150
:) Congratulations on your philosophical approach to a lot of expenditure. Fortunately, you're right. Once you've got your car back to first class condition, it will all seem worthwhile. They're great cars with a high smile quotient! Mike.

Re: Hiya

Posted: Thu May 11, 2006 8:39 pm
by GrandTourer
Hi,

I have a 98 (R-reg) XKR cabrio in BRG - had a few problems with split pipes in the cooling system, had the tenstioners redone, oh and now it's developed a leak from the oil-cooler !!! Also the hydraulics for the Hood leaks a little, so I need to track that down and fix it!

Still I think it a great motor, and once I get the problems sorted she'll be sweet !

Welcome to the Forum and Bulletin Board, Jerrers.
Hope you get your P&J in tip-top condition soon, but, whatever, just enjoy it.
Mine is MY00 XK8 Coupe, which I have owned a bit over 2 years and covered about 24Kmiles in that time. A few times touring to the Alps - that what the Cat really is - a great Grand Tourer :D :D