New Owner/Member - Scotland

Moderators:MarkX, mike020150

Jambo1964

Member
Posts:8
Joined:Fri Aug 19, 2022 9:22 pm
New Owner/Member - Scotland

Postby Jambo1964 » Tue Sep 06, 2022 2:50 pm

Hi Everyone,

I've just taken delivery of my 2013 XK Portfolio, back with ivory leather, one previous owner and only 17.5k miles. My winter car is my old Jeep Commander, and I've found membership of the mainly USA based owners forum for that invaluable in keeping it on the road. I look forward to the forums and club here being every bit as useful.

This will be my fourth Jaguar, having had an XJ6 series 3, X-Type and XF previously, but this one's a keeper. I'm near Biggar in South Lanarkshire so south of Edinburgh and Glasgow and roughly half way between so I'm looking at the regional groups too.

Cheers for now,

John
4DFD9255-F79E-47B7-81C0-B44E1F902A31_1_201_a.jpeg
8A0A9C9B-7721-4FEA-9F55-2859812187E9_1_201_a.jpeg
9FAC4EDD-FC3E-4F71-8F54-7790F39B5A7B.jpeg

mike020150

Member
Posts:3469
Joined:Wed Feb 08, 2006 6:26 pm

Re: New Owner/Member - Scotland

Postby mike020150 » Wed Sep 07, 2022 10:17 am

Welcome aboard! That's a beautiful looking car.
Glad to hear that you'd like to join a regional group. Each is different in the activities they organise, so don't be afraid to try all those within the distance you're prepared to travel, before making up your mind which will best suit you. Hope you find the online information useful. Mike.
2014 XK Dynamic R convertible; 1977 Daimler Double Six Coupe; 2023 XE AWD 300S

Jambo1964

Member
Posts:8
Joined:Fri Aug 19, 2022 9:22 pm

Re: New Owner/Member - Scotland

Postby Jambo1964 » Wed Sep 07, 2022 11:38 am

Thanks Mike. I'm already in love with it. The first car I've had for a while that makes me stop and look back as I walk away when I've parked it! :D

User avatar
Andy P

Member
Posts:960
Joined:Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:51 am
Location:Plymouth,Devon,U.K. J.E.C.Member

Re: New Owner/Member - Scotland

Postby Andy P » Wed Sep 14, 2022 9:46 pm

Hi John and welcome to the forums.
Very nice car indeed and I am very envious :D
Enjoy your car John and take care.
Andy :D
2011 X351 3.0d LWB
Colour: Ultimate Black Metallic With Black/Ivory Piping Interia
2007 X-Type 2.2d Sport Premium Estate
Colour:Liquid Silver With Charcoal Interia


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests