Page 1 of 1

New Member Essex & Suffolk Border

Posted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:48 am
by SilverXKR
Ken - Silverstone.JPG
I purchased my XKR Silverstone back in 2003 with just 11,000 miles on the clock. I had set out with the intention of buying an XK8 but suddenly this car appeared, only £10k over budget but with retirement looming, last chance, I just had to have it!

In 2012 I felt the I need for the convenience of four doors but without doubt the XKR was staying. So, retire the daily driver, hello XFS Portfolio.

Mileage, well XKR 93,000 - XFS 84,000. Undoubtedly the best two cars I have owned and that explains why I have owned them for so long.
DSCN3112.jpg

Re: New Member Essex & Suffolk Border

Posted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:59 pm
by mike020150
Now you've run them in, you can begin to open them up and enjoy the performance. :D Great cars, both of them. Mike.

Re: New Member Essex & Suffolk Border

Posted: Sat Jul 11, 2020 12:46 pm
by SilverXKR
I vowed to myself that the XF Portfolio would stay with it was such a great car but now look what's joined my XKR.
IMG_2312.JPG
XJ

Re: New Member Essex & Suffolk Border

Posted: Sat Jul 11, 2020 5:47 pm
by mike020150
Once you've been bitten by the bug, there's no escape! :D Mike.

Re: New Member Essex & Suffolk Border

Posted: Sat Jul 11, 2020 7:39 pm
by 3.8etypephil
Just up the road from me (North Colchester), welcome, keep an eye out for:
Summer wheels on at last..JPG
and:
IMG_1012 (2).JPG