New member from Cornwall

Moderators:MarkX, mike020150

DaveO

Member
Posts:70
Joined:Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:23 am
Location:Cornwall
Re: New member from Cornwall

Postby DaveO » Mon Feb 04, 2019 6:08 pm

I have sent you my e-mail address, if you can use this I will pick up your e-mail address.
Duly received and reply on its way. TY.
XKR 2004 Coupe' in BRG, Ivory leather and traditional Jaguar walnut dash. Super bodily condition and window seals recently attended. Mechanically work completed with front sub-frame mounts and ball joints, suspension overhaul, AC renewal.

DaveO

Member
Posts:70
Joined:Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:23 am
Location:Cornwall

Re: New member from Cornwall

Postby DaveO » Fri Mar 01, 2019 1:12 pm

I have some photos now of my XKR but struggling with the platform technology requirements. I am better with a hammer and spanner :D
XKR 2004 Coupe' in BRG, Ivory leather and traditional Jaguar walnut dash. Super bodily condition and window seals recently attended. Mechanically work completed with front sub-frame mounts and ball joints, suspension overhaul, AC renewal.

mike020150

Member
Posts:3469
Joined:Wed Feb 08, 2006 6:26 pm

Re: New member from Cornwall

Postby mike020150 » Fri Mar 01, 2019 3:30 pm

I know the feeling! Try resizing the pics to a smaller size or there are already some helpful posts with instructions about how to add pics (make a search under photo or picture) which would talk you through the best process. Mike.
2014 XK Dynamic R convertible; 1977 Daimler Double Six Coupe; 2023 XE AWD 300S

DaveO

Member
Posts:70
Joined:Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:23 am
Location:Cornwall

Re: New member from Cornwall

Postby DaveO » Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:49 pm

Thanks Mike, I will do a search as you suggest. I don't even know how to resize the pics and I imagine you are not referring to scissors. Same requirement for an avatar.
XKR 2004 Coupe' in BRG, Ivory leather and traditional Jaguar walnut dash. Super bodily condition and window seals recently attended. Mechanically work completed with front sub-frame mounts and ball joints, suspension overhaul, AC renewal.


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests