Hello All,
Back in November I became the happy and slightly apprehensive owner of a 1998 XKR Coupe. It's a bit of a project car with 104,000 miles on it so I expect I will be asking for lots of technical advice in the not too distant future.
Thanks in advance
Alex
New Member
Moderators:MarkX, mike020150
Re: New Member
Hi Alex, welcome to the wonderful world of the Modern XK and I hope you have many enjoyable times with your new purchase.
There are lots of useful tips, hints and information already on the Forum, which is easily searchable once you get the hang of it, but don't be hesitant to place your questions and queries as they come up.
One thing I would recommend you do is to update your profile to give an indication of where you are based as sometimes a local knowledge base or supplier could be readily to hand, but if no-one knows where you are then it is very difficult to recommend someplace.
Enjoy and hope to hear from you in the near future.
Jim Mann
There are lots of useful tips, hints and information already on the Forum, which is easily searchable once you get the hang of it, but don't be hesitant to place your questions and queries as they come up.
One thing I would recommend you do is to update your profile to give an indication of where you are based as sometimes a local knowledge base or supplier could be readily to hand, but if no-one knows where you are then it is very difficult to recommend someplace.
Enjoy and hope to hear from you in the near future.
Jim Mann
Jim Mann
Banchory
Banchory
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests
