new member from Italy
Moderators:MarkX, mike020150
hi at all and thanks for accept me
Re: new member from Italy
Hello and welcome! 
XJS FORUM COORDINATOR
1996 XJS Celebration Convertible 2001 XKR Convertible
Previously enjoyed!
1989 XJ-S V12 Coupe. 2006 XJ TDVi Sovereign. 1995 XJ6 3.2. 2013 XF 2.2d. 2009 X Type 2.0d Sovereign estate
1996 XJS Celebration Convertible 2001 XKR Convertible
Previously enjoyed!
1989 XJ-S V12 Coupe. 2006 XJ TDVi Sovereign. 1995 XJ6 3.2. 2013 XF 2.2d. 2009 X Type 2.0d Sovereign estate
Re: new member from Italy
Hi, Ciao benvenuto. Spero che tu abbia qualche foto da pubblicare per noi della tua auto. Sono sempre belli da vedere.
Hope my translation works! I meant to say:
Hi, welcome. I hope you have some pictures to post for us of your car. They are always good to see.
Hope my translation works! I meant to say:
Hi, welcome. I hope you have some pictures to post for us of your car. They are always good to see.
Paul V
Mk2 3.8
Nissan Micra K13
Porsche Macan S
Mk2 3.8
Nissan Micra K13
Porsche Macan S
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests

