SOLD: For Sale: 1996 Celebration XJS 4.0 Turquoise
Posted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:46 pm
After 5 happy years I am selling my XJS
- I have posted it in the JEC classifieds and it will go elsewhere next week.
Hoping it will go to a good home - it has been well cared for and kept garaged, with any bodywork issues attended to promptly. Lots of paperwork, etc. I had F & R parking sensors fitted when I bought it (colour matched to bumpers) and the new Alpine radio/CD that replaced the old Jaguar unit goes very well with the rest of the dash.
Please PM me if you want further details / pics.
I'm not leaving the Jaguar family - just moving on to a late 2007 XKR - a very different beast...
Cheers
Steve
Hoping it will go to a good home - it has been well cared for and kept garaged, with any bodywork issues attended to promptly. Lots of paperwork, etc. I had F & R parking sensors fitted when I bought it (colour matched to bumpers) and the new Alpine radio/CD that replaced the old Jaguar unit goes very well with the rest of the dash.
Please PM me if you want further details / pics.
I'm not leaving the Jaguar family - just moving on to a late 2007 XKR - a very different beast...
Cheers
Steve