Bear with me here - I have a cunning plan!
As the winter approaches I have been looking for a project to keep me busy in the dark nights and have come up with my plan for the ultimate XJS;-
X300 xjr engine
XJ40 manual box
XJS shell
The original plan was to add the engine and box to my current car but I havent the heart to pull a good (ISH!) one apart.
I have the XJR (Hit a lampost) and the XJ40 (Just rusty) but need an XJS to base it on so..........
If you have a facelift coupe with a dud engine and gearbox but sound shell then I would love to hear from you.
Wanted - Project
Moderators:davidr, BigCatXJS, dhdove
-
springelec
- Posts:39
- Joined:Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:24 pm
Wanted - Project
Hi Iain1980,
I have a rare manual 4L 1993 XJS in good working order for sale.
No tax or MOT, but that's not a problem, I can fix that if required.
Trouble is, I'm looking for about £3800 which is probably too much for your project.
However, if you're looking for an XJS to work on over Winter, I've got a good example.
I've agonised over selling it, but with an XK8 and now an XJR to look after, the XJS has got to go........for the right money of course ! !.
I can send photos if you like.
Best Regards
Springelec
I have a rare manual 4L 1993 XJS in good working order for sale.
No tax or MOT, but that's not a problem, I can fix that if required.
Trouble is, I'm looking for about £3800 which is probably too much for your project.
However, if you're looking for an XJS to work on over Winter, I've got a good example.
I've agonised over selling it, but with an XK8 and now an XJR to look after, the XJS has got to go........for the right money of course ! !.
I can send photos if you like.
Best Regards
Springelec
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests