TWR body kit

Moderators:davidr, BigCatXJS, dhdove

coleman998
Posts:20
Joined:Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:05 pm
Location:Birmingham
TWR body kit

Postby coleman998 » Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:09 pm

Hi all

Would anyone be interested in a TWR body kit, I've had it up for sale a bit now, as yet no offers. So as I've been layed of work for three months now I could do with the money. £200 anyone :)

Adam

chrisw
Posts:19
Joined:Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:29 pm

TWR body kit

Postby chrisw » Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:27 pm

Is it the one with TWR stamped into it?

coleman998
Posts:20
Joined:Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:05 pm
Location:Birmingham

TWR body kit

Postby coleman998 » Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:53 pm

Hi Chirs W

If you mean TWR embossed into the fiberglass, no sorry. The TWR kit I'm selling is on other web sites for £350 ish, I'm only looking for £200.

Adam


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest