Buying an XJS convertible
Moderators:davidr, BigCatXJS, dhdove
-
Johnscotty22

- Posts:23
- Joined:Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:48 am
Hi there,I'm thinking of buying an XJS convertible.i have a few lined up to look at but I am a bit overwhelmed!! Is there any experts out there who I could hire to come and have a look with me?? My budget is 15/20k based around London...or could I do it myself with advice? Regards,scott
Re: Buying an XJS convertible
If you have reasonable general mechanical knowledge but are looking for some specific guidance on what to look for in an XJS then you will learn all you need to know from this buyer's guide.
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Jaguar-XJ-S- ... SwQHpbKlTY
The JEC does offer a service - just call Graham at the office in Bristol (01179 698186). Perhaps narrow the field yourself and then get the car professionally assessed before you hand over your wedge?
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Jaguar-XJ-S- ... SwQHpbKlTY
The JEC does offer a service - just call Graham at the office in Bristol (01179 698186). Perhaps narrow the field yourself and then get the car professionally assessed before you hand over your wedge?
XJS FORUM COORDINATOR
1996 XJS Celebration Convertible 2001 XKR Convertible
Previously enjoyed!
1989 XJ-S V12 Coupe. 2006 XJ TDVi Sovereign. 1995 XJ6 3.2. 2013 XF 2.2d. 2009 X Type 2.0d Sovereign estate
1996 XJS Celebration Convertible 2001 XKR Convertible
Previously enjoyed!
1989 XJ-S V12 Coupe. 2006 XJ TDVi Sovereign. 1995 XJ6 3.2. 2013 XF 2.2d. 2009 X Type 2.0d Sovereign estate
-
Johnscotty22

- Posts:23
- Joined:Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:48 am
Re: Buying an XJS convertible
Thanks for that. Yes I have a good knowledge but my heart over rides my head quite a bit do it would be good to have some one with me!!!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests
