Page 1 of 1
pre he manual wanted to repair or restore
Posted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:28 pm
by keri
hello all I know this is a long shot but you never know I am finally looking for a pre he manual car to repair or restore willing to travel so if anyone has any leads please let me know just finished a rest of my auto car after 12 years so it would have to be a manual this time to go through all that again.
thanks
keri
Re: pre he manual wanted to repair or restore
Posted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:35 pm
by Cossington
Hi Keri,
I have just seen the photos you posted of your finished project pre-HE. Looks fantastic.
I shall keep my eyes and ears open, for a manual pre-HE. There was one on the market a few (3?) months ago, so they do come up now and again.
Good luck,
David
Re: pre he manual wanted to repair or restore
Posted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:39 am
by ptjs1
Hi Keri,
More importantly you've finished JVC?!! Well done!! When are we going to see all the pics, the article in the magazine etc etc? I'm really looking forward to seeing the car!
Cheers
Paul
Re: pre he manual wanted to repair or restore
Posted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:34 pm
by Cossington
Hi Keri,
Have you seen the ad for one at Nutley sports cars, in East Sussex -
http://www.nutleysports.co.uk/index.php ... h-e-manual
Do let us know how your search is going.
Good luck,
David
Re: pre he manual wanted to repair or restore
Posted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:15 pm
by Cossington
There is a Pre HE Manual for sale on Ebay, at £17,500.
link here -
<
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1976-Jaguar-X ... 3641.l6368>
No connection to the seller, nor do I have knowledge of the car.
I hope this is of some interest,
David