hello all I know this is a long shot but you never know I am finally looking for a pre he manual car to repair or restore willing to travel so if anyone has any leads please let me know just finished a rest of my auto car after 12 years so it would have to be a manual this time to go through all that again.
thanks
keri
pre he manual wanted to repair or restore
Moderators:davidr, BigCatXJS, dhdove
- Cossington
- Posts:59
- Joined:Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:38 pm
- Location:Leicestershire
Re: pre he manual wanted to repair or restore
Hi Keri,
I have just seen the photos you posted of your finished project pre-HE. Looks fantastic.
I shall keep my eyes and ears open, for a manual pre-HE. There was one on the market a few (3?) months ago, so they do come up now and again.
Good luck,
David
I have just seen the photos you posted of your finished project pre-HE. Looks fantastic.
I shall keep my eyes and ears open, for a manual pre-HE. There was one on the market a few (3?) months ago, so they do come up now and again.
Good luck,
David
Current Jaguars-
2003 XJ X350 (4.2)
1983 XJ-S V12 HE with Manual gearbox conversion
Previous Jaguars and other notable cars-
1998 XK8
2003 S Type 2.7 Diesel, manual ('Hurray'; I love manuals)
2005 Maserati 4200
1998 TVR Chimaera 4.5
2005 Aston Martin DB9
2003 XJ X350 (4.2)
1983 XJ-S V12 HE with Manual gearbox conversion
Previous Jaguars and other notable cars-
1998 XK8
2003 S Type 2.7 Diesel, manual ('Hurray'; I love manuals)
2005 Maserati 4200
1998 TVR Chimaera 4.5
2005 Aston Martin DB9
Re: pre he manual wanted to repair or restore
Hi Keri,
More importantly you've finished JVC?!! Well done!! When are we going to see all the pics, the article in the magazine etc etc? I'm really looking forward to seeing the car!
Cheers
Paul
More importantly you've finished JVC?!! Well done!! When are we going to see all the pics, the article in the magazine etc etc? I'm really looking forward to seeing the car!
Cheers
Paul
1995 XJS 4.0 Convertible
1980 XJ-S Pre-HE
Jaguar 4.2 Supercharged engine (but not with a Jaguar body..)
1980 XJ-S Pre-HE
Jaguar 4.2 Supercharged engine (but not with a Jaguar body..)
- Cossington
- Posts:59
- Joined:Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:38 pm
- Location:Leicestershire
Re: pre he manual wanted to repair or restore
Hi Keri,
Have you seen the ad for one at Nutley sports cars, in East Sussex -
http://www.nutleysports.co.uk/index.php ... h-e-manual
Do let us know how your search is going.
Good luck,
David
Have you seen the ad for one at Nutley sports cars, in East Sussex -
http://www.nutleysports.co.uk/index.php ... h-e-manual
Do let us know how your search is going.
Good luck,
David
Current Jaguars-
2003 XJ X350 (4.2)
1983 XJ-S V12 HE with Manual gearbox conversion
Previous Jaguars and other notable cars-
1998 XK8
2003 S Type 2.7 Diesel, manual ('Hurray'; I love manuals)
2005 Maserati 4200
1998 TVR Chimaera 4.5
2005 Aston Martin DB9
2003 XJ X350 (4.2)
1983 XJ-S V12 HE with Manual gearbox conversion
Previous Jaguars and other notable cars-
1998 XK8
2003 S Type 2.7 Diesel, manual ('Hurray'; I love manuals)
2005 Maserati 4200
1998 TVR Chimaera 4.5
2005 Aston Martin DB9
- Cossington
- Posts:59
- Joined:Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:38 pm
- Location:Leicestershire
Re: pre he manual wanted to repair or restore
There is a Pre HE Manual for sale on Ebay, at £17,500.
link here -
<http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1976-Jaguar-X ... 3641.l6368>
No connection to the seller, nor do I have knowledge of the car.
I hope this is of some interest,
David
link here -
<http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1976-Jaguar-X ... 3641.l6368>
No connection to the seller, nor do I have knowledge of the car.
I hope this is of some interest,
David
Current Jaguars-
2003 XJ X350 (4.2)
1983 XJ-S V12 HE with Manual gearbox conversion
Previous Jaguars and other notable cars-
1998 XK8
2003 S Type 2.7 Diesel, manual ('Hurray'; I love manuals)
2005 Maserati 4200
1998 TVR Chimaera 4.5
2005 Aston Martin DB9
2003 XJ X350 (4.2)
1983 XJ-S V12 HE with Manual gearbox conversion
Previous Jaguars and other notable cars-
1998 XK8
2003 S Type 2.7 Diesel, manual ('Hurray'; I love manuals)
2005 Maserati 4200
1998 TVR Chimaera 4.5
2005 Aston Martin DB9
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests
