For Sale - Car - XJS 3.6 Manual Gearbox
Posted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:59 am
I'm selling my 1987 3.6 XJS
Has done a genuine 40K miles - Azure blue
In really nice original condition. (Condition 1) Everything works on this car, aircon, electric widows, etc etc etc
I know the full history. ie each of the owners personally from when it was bought originally from Grange Jaguar in Exeter.
MOT'd
I'm looking for £5,000
Genuine reason for sale as I'm working on a XJS Lister project and need the room. However, I'm not that bothered about selling this car so no stupid offers as I don't need the money....
I will be taking photos for serious enquirers.
email me at alexblackwell59@gmail.com
Has done a genuine 40K miles - Azure blue
In really nice original condition. (Condition 1) Everything works on this car, aircon, electric widows, etc etc etc
I know the full history. ie each of the owners personally from when it was bought originally from Grange Jaguar in Exeter.
MOT'd
I'm looking for £5,000
Genuine reason for sale as I'm working on a XJS Lister project and need the room. However, I'm not that bothered about selling this car so no stupid offers as I don't need the money....
I will be taking photos for serious enquirers.
email me at alexblackwell59@gmail.com