I'm selling my 1987 3.6 XJS
Has done a genuine 40K miles - Azure blue
In really nice original condition. (Condition 1) Everything works on this car, aircon, electric widows, etc etc etc
I know the full history. ie each of the owners personally from when it was bought originally from Grange Jaguar in Exeter.
MOT'd
I'm looking for £5,000
Genuine reason for sale as I'm working on a XJS Lister project and need the room. However, I'm not that bothered about selling this car so no stupid offers as I don't need the money....
I will be taking photos for serious enquirers.
email me at alexblackwell59@gmail.com
For Sale - Car - XJS 3.6 Manual Gearbox
Moderators:davidr, BigCatXJS, dhdove
1987 Jaguar XJS 3.6 Manual
1984 Jaguar XJS Lister 6.0 Manual
Old age and wisdom rules over youth and treachery..
1984 Jaguar XJS Lister 6.0 Manual
Old age and wisdom rules over youth and treachery..
- Cossington
- Posts:59
- Joined:Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:38 pm
- Location:Leicestershire
Re: For Sale - Car - XJS 3.6 Manual Gearbox
Hi Alex, I have just sent you an email asking for more details.
Best,
David
Best,
David
Current Jaguars-
2003 XJ X350 (4.2)
1983 XJ-S V12 HE with Manual gearbox conversion
Previous Jaguars and other notable cars-
1998 XK8
2003 S Type 2.7 Diesel, manual ('Hurray'; I love manuals)
2005 Maserati 4200
1998 TVR Chimaera 4.5
2005 Aston Martin DB9
2003 XJ X350 (4.2)
1983 XJ-S V12 HE with Manual gearbox conversion
Previous Jaguars and other notable cars-
1998 XK8
2003 S Type 2.7 Diesel, manual ('Hurray'; I love manuals)
2005 Maserati 4200
1998 TVR Chimaera 4.5
2005 Aston Martin DB9
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests
