Headlamp covers
Moderators:davidr, BigCatXJS, dhdove
Does anyone know where I can source a pair of clear plastic headlamp covers that Jaguar supplied for the oval lights? I have a pair but they are cracked and I'd like to replace. I think these are pretty much like gold-dust, but wanted to see for sure.
Richard
1995 4.0 XJS (Celebration) Coupe Topaz/Cream
2013 2.2 XF Sportbrake (Prem Lux) Cashmere/Charcoal
1995 4.0 XJS (Celebration) Coupe Topaz/Cream
2013 2.2 XF Sportbrake (Prem Lux) Cashmere/Charcoal
Re: Headlamp covers
This might be worth a try. I remember Paul Hands of Hyper Engineering in Oxfordshire (there should be an ad in the mag) selling these back in the '90s. You never, he may still have some left over.
Cheers
Roger
Cheers
Roger
Roger S
Aberdeenshire
E-TYPE MODEL SECTION COORDINATOR
Early E
1976 XJ-S - original factory manual. Currently in many pieces.
X350 - 2005 Super V8
1962 MGB
Aberdeenshire
E-TYPE MODEL SECTION COORDINATOR
Early E
1976 XJ-S - original factory manual. Currently in many pieces.
X350 - 2005 Super V8
1962 MGB
Re: Headlamp covers
Thanks Roger - might be a long shot, but nothing ventured etc. - will give him a try.
Richard
1995 4.0 XJS (Celebration) Coupe Topaz/Cream
2013 2.2 XF Sportbrake (Prem Lux) Cashmere/Charcoal
1995 4.0 XJS (Celebration) Coupe Topaz/Cream
2013 2.2 XF Sportbrake (Prem Lux) Cashmere/Charcoal
Re: Headlamp covers
Richard,
I don't know if you managed to get hold of any headlamp covers but if not, I have a set of Hyper covers in good condition and with 7 of the 8 original fixing clips remaining. Let me know if they're of interest.
I don't know if you managed to get hold of any headlamp covers but if not, I have a set of Hyper covers in good condition and with 7 of the 8 original fixing clips remaining. Let me know if they're of interest.
-
Brakebuster
- Posts:3145
- Joined:Tue Apr 18, 2006 1:17 pm
- Location:Gloucester UK
Re: Headlamp covers
Richard,
I don't know if you managed to get hold of any headlamp covers but if not, I have a set of Hyper covers in good condition and with 7 of the 8 original fixing clips remaining. Let me know if they're of interest.
have you got a pic ?
BB
1989 5.3ltr V12 XJS Coupé FULLY RESTORED
2015 2.2TD Sportbrake in BRG and black leather
1994 3.2S XJ40 in Morocco Red with Doeskin interior
old cars
1999 4ltr Sovereign XJ8
2004 X-Type
2015 2.2TD Sportbrake in BRG and black leather
1994 3.2S XJ40 in Morocco Red with Doeskin interior
old cars
1999 4ltr Sovereign XJ8
2004 X-Type
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

