Whilst shopping in Tesco last night, I happened to notice that they were selling some of their Castrol Magnatec oils at very cheap prices to clear.
For example they had Castrol Magnatec 10w40 Full Synthetic A3/B4 at £8.50 for 4 litres! Bargain. It's £33 in Halfords.
So, I just had to buy their remaining stock. Sadly they only had 4 x 4litre left. Still that will enable me to give the AJ16 a few oil change treats.
They also had some 5w30 at similar prices.
Get down there quick and see if there's any in your store.
Paul
Cheap Castrol Oils at Tesco
Moderators:davidr, BigCatXJS, dhdove
1995 XJS 4.0 Convertible
1980 XJ-S Pre-HE
Jaguar 4.2 Supercharged engine (but not with a Jaguar body..)
1980 XJ-S Pre-HE
Jaguar 4.2 Supercharged engine (but not with a Jaguar body..)
Re: Cheap Castrol Oils at Tesco
Thanks Paul - top tip!
One thing surprises me. You? Tesco? Surely not?!!
I had you down as M&S (or Waitrose if you were slumming it! )
One thing surprises me. You? Tesco? Surely not?!!
I had you down as M&S (or Waitrose if you were slumming it! )
XJS FORUM COORDINATOR
1996 XJS Celebration Convertible 2001 XKR Convertible
Previously enjoyed!
1989 XJ-S V12 Coupe. 2006 XJ TDVi Sovereign. 1995 XJ6 3.2. 2013 XF 2.2d. 2009 X Type 2.0d Sovereign estate
1996 XJS Celebration Convertible 2001 XKR Convertible
Previously enjoyed!
1989 XJ-S V12 Coupe. 2006 XJ TDVi Sovereign. 1995 XJ6 3.2. 2013 XF 2.2d. 2009 X Type 2.0d Sovereign estate
Re: Cheap Castrol Oils at Tesco
And thanks from me as well.
Today I got 20L of Castrol Magnatec Fully Synthetic 5w30 for £42.50.
I cleared the shelf
.
Take care.
Andy
Today I got 20L of Castrol Magnatec Fully Synthetic 5w30 for £42.50.
I cleared the shelf
Take care.
Andy
Last edited by Andy P on Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
2011 X351 3.0d LWB
Colour: Ultimate Black Metallic With Black/Ivory Piping Interia
2007 X-Type 2.2d Sport Premium Estate
Colour:Liquid Silver With Charcoal Interia
Colour: Ultimate Black Metallic With Black/Ivory Piping Interia
2007 X-Type 2.2d Sport Premium Estate
Colour:Liquid Silver With Charcoal Interia
Re: Cheap Castrol Oils at Tesco
You're welcome guys!
And yes, David, I tend to buy my oil filters at Waitrose, but its worth going to Tesco just for the oil!
Paul
And yes, David, I tend to buy my oil filters at Waitrose, but its worth going to Tesco just for the oil!
Paul
1995 XJS 4.0 Convertible
1980 XJ-S Pre-HE
Jaguar 4.2 Supercharged engine (but not with a Jaguar body..)
1980 XJ-S Pre-HE
Jaguar 4.2 Supercharged engine (but not with a Jaguar body..)
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

