1989 XJ-S 3.6 Auto For Sale

Moderators:davidr, BigCatXJS, dhdove

davidr

Moderator
Posts:2464
Joined:Thu Sep 08, 2005 8:31 pm
Location:Salisbury, Wilts
1989 XJ-S 3.6 Auto For Sale

Postby davidr » Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:40 pm

I am posting this on behalf of a member who has put his car up for sale. I have seen the car and it is solid and tidy. I've not done a detailed inspection or driven the car but I think that the photos do it justice. When I looked at it I couldn't see any rust, the wheels look in good condition and have the correct Pirelli tyres and the interior is tidy. There is a service history with the car.
The car is in Fordingbridge in Hampshire.
The seller is looking for £6,200 which I think is a fair price.
If you're interested please get in touch with me and I'll pass it on
07774 195661. XJS.JEC@gmail.com or PM me here

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
XJS FORUM COORDINATOR
1996 XJS Celebration Convertible 2001 XKR Convertible

Previously enjoyed!
1989 XJ-S V12 Coupe. 2006 XJ TDVi Sovereign. 1995 XJ6 3.2. 2013 XF 2.2d. 2009 X Type 2.0d Sovereign estate

davidr

Moderator
Posts:2464
Joined:Thu Sep 08, 2005 8:31 pm
Location:Salisbury, Wilts

Re: 1989 XJ-S 3.6 Auto For Sale

Postby davidr » Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:53 pm

The seller has asked me to put his details on here
He is David Carter Owen and his phone number is 07880 608308 and email is dcarterowen@gmail.com

davidr

Moderator
Posts:2464
Joined:Thu Sep 08, 2005 8:31 pm
Location:Salisbury, Wilts

Re: 1989 XJ-S 3.6 Auto For Sale

Postby davidr » Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:21 am

This car is now sold!


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests