White XJS 5.3 For sale in Portsmouth

Moderators:davidr, BigCatXJS, dhdove

barrywi

Member
Posts:263
Joined:Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:36 pm
Re: White XJS 5.3 For sale in Portsmouth

Postby barrywi » Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:37 pm

I got no refund from Carole Nash when I sold myRover 2000. Everything here is breaking, shower , storage heater, pressure washer, motorhome fridge. Obviously things do not go wrong in 3's as we are already up to 4. I hope it's not multiples of 3!!! Well done selling "Orca" Mike, it's my daughters favourite car. Look forward to seeing you all soon. You coming up to t'Northern day Mike, but bring your brolly and coat?

User avatar
J44EAG

Moderator
Posts:6239
Joined:Sat Oct 20, 2007 9:57 pm
Location:Warlingham Surrey/Faversham Kent

Re: White XJS 5.3 For sale in Portsmouth

Postby J44EAG » Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:11 pm

Not sure at the moment, Barry.

Mike
X350 Co-ordinator

2004 XJR

Joakim
Posts:5
Joined:Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:20 pm
Location:Co. Meath, Ireland

Re: White XJS 5.3 For sale in Portsmouth

Postby Joakim » Wed May 01, 2013 3:22 pm

Hi Mike,

I'm glad you found a buyer for it, although a pity you or your daughter weren't able to keep it...

Enjoy your solitary Jag and perhaps another one will turn up out of the blue again! :wink:

Cheers,
Joakim
'75 Triumph Stag
(I know, not exactly a Jag, but I'll get one eventually...)


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests