XJS Coupe 1991 facelift 4.0l rear silencers
Posted: Tue May 13, 2025 3:27 pm
Dear XJS hive mind,
I have just discovered the LH rear silencer and over axle pipe are blowing quite badly and need replacing. SNG Barratt have advised that these are no longer available and I’m at a loss as to where to go next. Anyone out there know where these or suitable replacements could be obtained, I’m in Berkshire and the car is a 1991 4.0l coupe Facelift ( the one featured in the Dec JEC magazine.)Thanks in advance.
I have just discovered the LH rear silencer and over axle pipe are blowing quite badly and need replacing. SNG Barratt have advised that these are no longer available and I’m at a loss as to where to go next. Anyone out there know where these or suitable replacements could be obtained, I’m in Berkshire and the car is a 1991 4.0l coupe Facelift ( the one featured in the Dec JEC magazine.)Thanks in advance.