Cabin air flow
Posted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:47 am
I am having a problem with lack of air flow from the centre dash vents.
The end ones on each side, drivers and passenger work ok but nothing comes from the centre ones and the control wheels are in the open position.
The A/C is on and blower position is selected on the touch screen in Climate contol. The pollen filter has been examined and found to be clean .
I am wondering if some pipe is disconnected and if so is it likely to be in the bulkhead in the engine bay or behind the cabin vents.
It might be easy to remove the cabin centre vents unit but I hesitate as the woodwork could suffer. I think it has never been touched at that point as the woodwork is unblemished. Of course the problem may be caused by something unrelated to pipe/duct and I hope someone can enlighten me.
This is on a 2007 diesel.
Thanks, Thomas45
The end ones on each side, drivers and passenger work ok but nothing comes from the centre ones and the control wheels are in the open position.
The A/C is on and blower position is selected on the touch screen in Climate contol. The pollen filter has been examined and found to be clean .
I am wondering if some pipe is disconnected and if so is it likely to be in the bulkhead in the engine bay or behind the cabin vents.
It might be easy to remove the cabin centre vents unit but I hesitate as the woodwork could suffer. I think it has never been touched at that point as the woodwork is unblemished. Of course the problem may be caused by something unrelated to pipe/duct and I hope someone can enlighten me.
This is on a 2007 diesel.
Thanks, Thomas45