Page 1 of 1

Need Fuel Tank - Late 5.3 litre

Posted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 11:08 am
by keithmervyn
:( Anybody know where I could get hold of a good fuel tank for a late 5.3 litre XJS. Prone to base rust I guess, but surely somebody out there can help ? :D

If its any use

Posted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 10:29 pm
by wolf
I've got one, i've messaged you with contact number if you still need one

regards

Posted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 11:33 pm
by davidr
there is one on e-bay at the moment from a 1988 model - advertised as in mint condition

Posted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 9:35 am
by poprivet
in mint condition
The one with a hole in it?

Posted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 11:03 am
by davidr
Pop,
as always - caveat emptor!! But e-bay is a useful place to look for bits and pieces as long as you keep your wits about you!
I've no idea if this one is any good - just noting that there are a couple of tanks listed at the moment!
Regards
David R

Posted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 10:53 am
by davidr
in mint condition
The one with a hole in it?

Pop,
looks Extra Strong to me!!
Regards
David R