Hose replacements suitable for E10
Posted: Mon Oct 25, 2021 12:47 pm
The XJ-S will be SORN at the end of this month and as I have had a minor whiff of petrol in the boot for quite a long time, this winter I intend to pull the tank, clean and check everything carefully.
I'm thinking that due to the age of the (original) hoses I might have replacements made up by my hydraulic specialist using modern materials. The insulation pad might also need replacing and it may be an idea to look into a suitable drain cock for the bottom of the swirl pot.
I will update as it goes but it may take some time as its not my main priority at the moment.
I'm thinking that due to the age of the (original) hoses I might have replacements made up by my hydraulic specialist using modern materials. The insulation pad might also need replacing and it may be an idea to look into a suitable drain cock for the bottom of the swirl pot.
I will update as it goes but it may take some time as its not my main priority at the moment.