Page 1 of 1

Fuel line query

Posted: Sun May 27, 2018 12:28 pm
by mat_stoke
I have a 1993 facelift 4.0 (AJ6) XJS coupe and noted today that (what I assume to be) the fuel feed and return lines to/from the fuel rail are looking rather ‘aged’. I’ve been trying to find part numbers for these but have been unable to; I have not even been able to find them on the parts diagrams.

Does anyone know the part numbers I would need?

Thanks in advance :)

Re: Fuel line query

Posted: Mon May 28, 2018 9:34 am
by davidr
Jaguar Classic Parts website www.jaguarclassicparts.com
The area you're looking for is -Air and fuel delivery systems > Fuel filters > Fuel filter and pipes

Hope that helps!
David

Re: Fuel line query

Posted: Tue May 29, 2018 10:20 pm
by greeban
I also am looking for replacement as my fuel lines are suffering - have been spraying with waxoyl the last couple of years but am thinking this winter when the car is off the road I will replace them. Looked at www.jaguarclassics.com and they are no longer available. Looks like may be a bespoke route?