Dent removal

Moderators:davidr, BigCatXJS, dhdove

stuart27
Posts:49
Joined:Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:27 pm
Dent removal

Postby stuart27 » Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:48 pm

Hi Folks

I have a number of small dents in the drivers side door...also one in the front wing and a couple on the roof. It's spoiling the look of an otherwise great car! Most of the dents are pretty small....about 25-40mm dia max.

Can anyone recommend a good dent removal company in the Southampton area?

There seems to be quite a few out there, but I've heard that there are a few cowboys around.

Any advice appreciated.

Stuart

steveww
Posts:157
Joined:Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:23 pm
Location:Northamptonshire
Contact:

Dent removal

Postby steveww » Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:26 pm

I have used http://www.chipsaway.co.uk/ a number of times locally and they have always done an excellent job.


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest