Page 1 of 1
BEC8982
Posted: Wed Sep 21, 2022 11:09 pm
by simondmill504
Hi
Seems I need a BEC8982, door lock clip. Anyone got or know of one they don't want.
Seriously thinking of getting a 3D printer, whatever they are!!
Simon
Re: BEC8982
Posted: Thu Sep 22, 2022 10:22 am
by PaulGover
They're probably pretty standard - I doubt Jaguar were making their own door lock mechanisms by the time of the XJS.
A web search on "door lock rod clip" throws up lots of examples: 3d printed, real metal, take your pick. I expect the Land Rover ones most likely to fit....
Re: BEC8982
Posted: Sun Sep 25, 2022 5:13 pm
by ng4xjs
In a moment of idle interweb-surfing came across this at 39.27 Euros at Herman (Jaguar-Teile.de), This was the link I found;
https://www.jaguar-shop.com/epages/6241 ... %2FBEC8982
Hope this helps.
Nick
Re: BEC8982
Posted: Mon Sep 26, 2022 8:53 am
by PaulGover
I hope that's solid gold at that price!