Hi all,
I am having some paintwork done on my car (1984 HE) and the bodyshop have tasked me with finding replacement coachlines (Gunmetal). I have been in touch with JCP and although the lines come up on their site with a price for each item unfortunately this is misleading as they do not have any left and there are no plans to have them re-manufactured.
This leaves the only option which is to have some made myself. I have many questions but the obvious ones are - does anybody have access to a pattern that a vinyl decal company could use the reproduce the lines? Or - does anybody have a set for sale, or - does anybody have a set (no matter what colour) from which a pattern might be taken and reused in future to help me and others in this plight?
Many thanks and all info/help much appreciated.
Early HE Coachlines
Moderators:davidr, BigCatXJS, dhdove
Re: Early HE Coachlines
Hi
I see its been over 2 weeks since you posted this, so maybe you have moved on. If not, Watjag (Derek Watson) used to advertise these regularly in the JEC magazine, having successfully reproduced them, including the Gunmetal colour you need. I think you can be pretty certain that these will be very accurate and good quality copies, so I'd get in touch with them if you're not already sorted.
I see its been over 2 weeks since you posted this, so maybe you have moved on. If not, Watjag (Derek Watson) used to advertise these regularly in the JEC magazine, having successfully reproduced them, including the Gunmetal colour you need. I think you can be pretty certain that these will be very accurate and good quality copies, so I'd get in touch with them if you're not already sorted.
Phil B
'85 HE coupe & '95 4.0 coupe
'85 HE coupe & '95 4.0 coupe
-
dieselpower
- Posts:65
- Joined:Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:32 pm
- Location:SW London
Re: Early HE Coachlines
Thanks for that but I've already contacted him and he hasn't got any. I'm in the process of producing my own. I hope they turn out well, will keep you posted.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests
