Page 1 of 1

Door Seals Facelift 1991 4.0

Posted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:53 pm
by CliveRothwell
So, does anybody know where I can buy a new passenger side door seal please? It hasn't over-wintered well and sounds rather loud...............
or can anybody suggest a cunning fix perhaps?

Thanks in advance

Clive

Re: Door Seals Facelift 1991 4.0

Posted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:34 pm
by ptjs1
Clive,

Door seals have NLA for some time (and still are, I think). I believe that Welsh Enterprises in the US had managed to get some remanufactured.

In the meantime, you could try using some Gummi Pflege. Available for £10, I use it regularly on my convertible hood seals, boot seals, door seals etc. It's used by Mercedes & BMW on their convertible hood seals. Definitely worth a try.

Paul

Re: Door Seals Facelift 1991 4.0

Posted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:58 pm
by CliveRothwell
Thanks Paul - a good quick answer as ever. I'll give both a try.