Xjs 1992.

Moderators:davidr, BigCatXJS, dhdove

hespin

Member
Posts:5
Joined:Sun Jul 19, 2015 3:46 pm
Xjs 1992.

Postby hespin » Sun Dec 13, 2015 8:23 pm

Hi ca n anyone help,the boot will not open on central looking or the key, any ideas how to get in to the boot .?




hi ,update ,
when I try the lock it will not turn and the under button is solid,
now realised I have the valet key ,and the black master is the one I have locked in the boot by mistake,
think will need to drill back panel ,any ideas ?
Charles.
Last edited by hespin on Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ptjs1

Member
Posts:3520
Joined:Thu Apr 27, 2006 7:14 pm
Location:Kent

Re: Xjs 1992.

Postby ptjs1 » Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:09 pm

hespin,

When you unlock the boot with the key, can you then depress the boot lock lever?

Paul
1995 XJS 4.0 Convertible
1980 XJ-S Pre-HE
Jaguar 4.2 Supercharged engine (but not with a Jaguar body..)


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests