Epace- no sound!
Posted: Tue Dec 21, 2021 2:03 pm
Hi,
I was going to post this under “electrics” but can’t seem to find a “new post” button? Whatever, I started my nearly 2 year old e pace yesterday - no sound from the radio, volume stuck on 5, couldn’t adjust it and turning the media off and on made no difference. Then I realised the sat nav couldn’t speak to me, and the parking sensors (and cross traffic warning when reversing) were also not working. And neither was the phone……complete silence!
Tried switching off and back on, no change. However, parked up for an hour or so, everything back to normal! Weird.
Is a software update needed?.
Cheers, Simon.
I was going to post this under “electrics” but can’t seem to find a “new post” button? Whatever, I started my nearly 2 year old e pace yesterday - no sound from the radio, volume stuck on 5, couldn’t adjust it and turning the media off and on made no difference. Then I realised the sat nav couldn’t speak to me, and the parking sensors (and cross traffic warning when reversing) were also not working. And neither was the phone……complete silence!
Tried switching off and back on, no change. However, parked up for an hour or so, everything back to normal! Weird.
Is a software update needed?.
Cheers, Simon.