sheepy
classicar automotive will rebuild your calipers and retrun them to you looking like new for around £60- £70 per caliper here is their website
http://www.classicbrakes.co.uk/
these guys know what they are doing and normally turn parts around in a couple of weeks
you should also be able to pick up a pair of new front disks on ebay for about £25- £30 or look in the JEC mag there are companies selling them for around £25 each
henry
Lack of power assistance
Moderators:davidr, BigCatXJS, dhdove
Lack of power assistance
Morning All,
I thought about just getting some calipers off ebay, but could easily end up with another pair of duff ones.
My usual suppliers (Derek Watson) are supplying me the calipers on an exchange basis for £150 (pair) and the disks for £25 each. Nice little hit on my credit-card!!
Now I'm just praying for it to be dry this weekend, so I can get them fitted!!!
Sheepy
I thought about just getting some calipers off ebay, but could easily end up with another pair of duff ones.
My usual suppliers (Derek Watson) are supplying me the calipers on an exchange basis for £150 (pair) and the disks for £25 each. Nice little hit on my credit-card!!
Now I'm just praying for it to be dry this weekend, so I can get them fitted!!!
Sheepy
---------
'66 MGB Roadster
'66 MGB Roadster
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests