Page 1 of 1

Engineering tour, Castle Bromwich.

Posted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:12 pm
by pcollard
Just posting to give feedback on the Jaguar Factory tour I did today. It is very in depth and absorbing. Andrew did the tour, and his depth of knowledge is akin to having the pulse of the factory in his hands. He tells it like it is, and strangely many of the tour were simply not Jaguar people in any way, so there wasn't really any banter going on in the group, as I'm used to (I'm maybe spoilt). I loved all the glue being squirted everywhere on everything, its reminded me of Airfix modelling !

Re: Engineering tour, Castle Bromwich.

Posted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:46 pm
by mike020150
I hope they squirted all that glue in the right places on my car! :D Mike.

Re: Engineering tour, Castle Bromwich.

Posted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:33 pm
by pcollard
Looked like they'd had inside help, prepping from Henry Cooper and ''splash it all over'' Brut , strangely enough !