Visible fumes out of fuel neck filler ??
Posted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:39 pm
I wondered if I was seeing things today having put the first diesel fuel in the tank after collecting the car last week with half a tank of fuel.
I kid you not but it looked like smoke was coming out of the filler neck as I filled up. Surely this is not something that is normal. We have had a number of diesel cars which my wife favours but never seen fumes/smoke like vapour coming out of the filler neck as the fuel goes in. Am I missing something here I wonder? Is this an XE thing?.
I kid you not but it looked like smoke was coming out of the filler neck as I filled up. Surely this is not something that is normal. We have had a number of diesel cars which my wife favours but never seen fumes/smoke like vapour coming out of the filler neck as the fuel goes in. Am I missing something here I wonder? Is this an XE thing?.