Parking Aid / Sensors not working
Posted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:08 am
Hi.
I have recently purchased a 2016 Jaguar XE prestige. It is an ex lease car without warranty and have a few problems to sort out.
The parking sensors do actuate for a fraction of a second when first selected but then a message appears on the screen that says. Parking Aid is unavailable contact your dealer and the switch on the L/H side of the screen flashes. I do not get a high pitched warning that I believe indicates a fault with one of the sensors.
This appears to be common fault with these cars. Any help would be appreciated.
I have recently purchased a 2016 Jaguar XE prestige. It is an ex lease car without warranty and have a few problems to sort out.
The parking sensors do actuate for a fraction of a second when first selected but then a message appears on the screen that says. Parking Aid is unavailable contact your dealer and the switch on the L/H side of the screen flashes. I do not get a high pitched warning that I believe indicates a fault with one of the sensors.
This appears to be common fault with these cars. Any help would be appreciated.