Jaguar Incontrol & phones

Moderator:JohninBham

mike020150

Member
Posts:3469
Joined:Wed Feb 08, 2006 6:26 pm
Jaguar Incontrol & phones

Postby mike020150 » Wed Jul 21, 2021 10:17 am

Here's a question for keen mobile phone users. I used to use one or two phone apps onscreen in my 2017MY XE until last year when I upgraded my mobile phone (still an Android unit). My new phone (by Samsung) isn't on the now very out of date list of Jaguar compatible phones so, although I can use it for calls in the car, the Incontrol Apps feature no longer works. Does anyone know of a way to reinstate the Incontrol apps feature? Whilst not critical to my enjoyment of the car, it was useful to have a better sat nav app than the Jaguar system. Thanks, Mike.
2014 XK Dynamic R convertible; 1977 Daimler Double Six Coupe; 2023 XE AWD 300S

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest