Page 1 of 1

Kwik lifts/ Quick Jack.

Posted: Tue Sep 24, 2024 4:15 pm
by mjverdeyen
Hi,

Has anyone any experience of lifting an XE with a Kwik Lift or Quick Jack hydraulic lifting system.
I am considering getting one to lift smaller cars I have and believe they could lift an XE but I would like to hear from anyone who has experience of it.
I am favouring the Kwik Lift over the Quick Jack.
I have looked at the larger heavier scissor type lifts but believe they would be too heavy for me.

Thanks,

Martin Verdeyen


\

Re: Kwik lifts/ Quick Jack.

Posted: Wed Sep 25, 2024 9:36 am
by mike020150
I'm afraid I can't help with your specific query but I can report that I use my Strongman scissor type lift to service my XE. It lifts to a metre high which is adequate for most purposes. I have the lift bolted down, but when purchased it had the option of remaining mobile by using removable jockey wheels to move it around. I park a car over the lift when it's not being used for servicing/repairs so I don't require the heavy lift to be mobile and used this way, the lift doesn't need extra storage space. Mike.