Sunvisor mirror

Moderators:drjohnehunt100, mike020150

User avatar
DougX

Member
Posts:422
Joined:Sun Mar 26, 2006 3:02 pm
Location:Chelmsford
Sunvisor mirror

Postby DougX » Thu Oct 31, 2024 10:33 am

Having purchased my F-Type back in March of this year, I have to admit my wife hasn’t used the left hand side sunvisor since I purchased the car. She did the other day for the first time and was shocked to find that there is no mirror on it. Has anyone come across this on their F-Type?

neill672

Member
Posts:11
Joined:Fri Jan 12, 2024 8:39 pm

Re: Sunvisor mirror

Postby neill672 » Wed Nov 06, 2024 8:59 am

On the F type the vanity mirror was an option on some models! I missed this when I specced my V6 in 2015 as many people probably do, given that it's usually standard feature on every other car. Afterwards I noticed It was a very cheap option, something like £50.

Tels new moneypit

Member
Posts:6
Joined:Thu Mar 27, 2025 2:39 am

Re: Sunvisor mirror

Postby Tels new moneypit » Thu Apr 17, 2025 10:19 pm

F type visors are absolutely useless! They are so skinny they don't block low evening sun. there is no swivel function so they won't help with sideways sun and NO VANITY MIRRORS OR LIGHTS!?

I remember complaining about having a vanity mirror and light on the drivers side of my X Type....Perhaps Jaguar saw the post and decided to delete the mirrors entirely in their next 'Type'....


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest