Hi from new owner.
Posted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:11 pm
Thought I'd drop in and say hi.
After 10 years of Corvette ownership i decided to treat myself to an Aston Martin Vantage which was always a dream car for me.
We'd had it for 18 months with no issues, just the regular servicing etc.
2 weeks ago I took the AM to the dealership I bought it from for a check up and I foolishly looked around the showroom.
In there amongst the Porsche and Ferraris was a stunning Italian Red F-Type R Convertible.
Turned out to be an expensive check up as I came away with A Jag instead.
Loving the car and I think it'll take us a lot more miles that the AM did.
Hopefully we'll be bringing it to Silverstone Classic and any other event in our area.
Problem is as soon as we arrive anywhere I feel the need to get in and drive more.
After 10 years of Corvette ownership i decided to treat myself to an Aston Martin Vantage which was always a dream car for me.
We'd had it for 18 months with no issues, just the regular servicing etc.
2 weeks ago I took the AM to the dealership I bought it from for a check up and I foolishly looked around the showroom.
In there amongst the Porsche and Ferraris was a stunning Italian Red F-Type R Convertible.
Turned out to be an expensive check up as I came away with A Jag instead.
Loving the car and I think it'll take us a lot more miles that the AM did.
Hopefully we'll be bringing it to Silverstone Classic and any other event in our area.
Problem is as soon as we arrive anywhere I feel the need to get in and drive more.